Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spencer House


Here are some photos of Spencer House in Oxford, which houses students from Columbus State University.  By next week we will have 5 CSU students living in the house.  They will be studying at Regent's Park College in Oxford.  We will also have 2 Regent's Park students -- one from Canada; the other from Scotland.  So, the house will have 7 students and me!


The front courtyard and door
 





The sideboard in hall with Spencer plaque
 

One side of the living room


The dining room


 
 

Callie's room
 


View out Callie's windows


Studio in the backyard

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Callie: You have the room I had. I see the beds have been re-arranged. We're getting ready for either snow or ice here and of course everything is to be closed Monday. Hope your weather is better. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my room is very spacious. If I just had a TV it would be perfect. I will be able to get one shortly -- I just need a strong guy to tote it home from downtown for me. Maybe one of the students!

    ReplyDelete